(as of Mar 04,2021 22:30:12 UTC – Details)
Mometrix Test Preparation’s WEST-E Health/Fitness (029) Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass their Washington Educator Skills Tests-Endorsements. The exam is extremely challenging, and thorough test preparation is essential for success. Our study guide includes:
- Practice test questions with detailed answer explanations
- Tips and strategies to help you get your best test performance
- A complete review of all WEST test sections
- Factors Affecting Growth and Development
- Living Safely and Reducing Risks
- Consumer and Safety Skills
- Motor Skills and Movement Activities
Mometrix Test Preparation is not affiliated with or endorsed by any official testing organization. All organizational and test names are trademarks of their respective owners.
The Mometrix guide is filled with the critical information you will need in order to do well on your WEST exam: the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that the Professional Educator Standards Board (PESB) and Pearson Education, Inc. expects you to have mastered before sitting for your exam.
The Factors Affecting Growth and Development section covers:
- Developing Healthy Interpersonal Skills Through Physical Fitness
- Growth and Development
- Human Body Systems
- Interpersonal Relationships
The Living Safely and Reducing Risks section covers:
- Chronic and Communicable Diseases
- Conflict Resolution and Violence Avoidance
- Drugs and their Use, Misuse, Abuse, and Addition
- Family Relationships
The Consumer and Safety Skills section covers:
- Community Health
- Environmental Health
- Health-Related Decision Making
- Health-Related Goal Setting
The Motor Skills and Movement Activities section covers:
- Motor Development and Sequences and Movement, Biomechanics, and Kinesiology
- Sports, Various Activities, and Related Skills
…and much more!
Our guide is full of specific and detailed information that will be key to passing your exam. Concepts and principles aren’t simply named or described in passing, but are explained in detail. The Mometrix WEST study guide is laid out in a logical and organized fashion so that one section naturally flows from the one preceding it. Because it’s written with an eye for both technical accuracy and accessibility, you will not have to worry about getting lost in dense academic language.
Any test prep guide is only as good as its practice questions and answer explanations, and that’s another area where our guide stands out. The Mometrix test prep team has provided plenty of WEST practice test questions to prepare you for what to expect on the actual exam. Each answer is explained in depth, in order to make the principles and reasoning behind it crystal clear.
We’ve helped hundreds of thousands of people pass standardized tests and achieve their education and career goals. We’ve done this by setting high standards for Mometrix Test Preparation guides, and our WEST-E Health/Fitness (029) Secrets Study Guide is no exception. It’s an excellent investment in your future. Get the WEST review you need to be successful on your exam.